Monday, August 17, 2009

FINALLY .. I completed another layout!

"Toof Fairy" kit, GSCreations and Kimb's designs, www.digital-scrapbooking.org; some elements from "Fairy Princess" kit, Sweet Blossoms Designs, www.scrapthatidea.com.

It sure took a while, but I finally got to use this absolute sweetest kit I found. It is designed for "tooth fairy" pics, and I rounded up some perfect pics of Athena for it, but I was having a hard time getting it off the ground, and since it's so difficult to be creative with a baby taking up one arm, 3/4 of my lap, and 90% of my mind, I figured I best go with whatever I could. I also recently got a reference/instruction book about Photoshop and organization of voluminous digi-scrap materials, I have to spend a lot of time with that as well - but it will pay off big time in the long run and when finished with the organization I will be able to retrieve materials in seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment