Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hunter

OK I have never seen a baby that NEVER sleeps. He has not slept longer than 15 minutes at a time in the past 2 days, which means as soon as I get to sleep he is awake again. If I rock him to sleep during the day and lay him down, he starts screaming on the top of his lungs as soon as he realizes I'm not holding him anymore ... oh, but the doctor said never let them scream longer than 15-20 minutes, which trust me, he does easy. The screaming actually makes his colic worse because he sucks in air - so I'm just at a loss. I am completely delirious from lack of sleep, I fall asleep driving - almost crashed coming around a curve the other day, had a car been coming from the opposite direction I would be dead. Another time thank goodness for a parking lot at the right time. I just don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment