Friday, November 4, 2011

Greeting card templates

How many of you have thought about creating your own personalized greeting cards, for Christmas, Birthdays, Valentine's Day, whatever, but just didn't know where/how to start? Well, that's me, for sure! In fact, I was skeptical I could even create one with a template. Not so with these Photo Card Templates by MDK Scraps ... it's so, so easy. These templates are being released with Christmas in mind, but anyone whose ever used a template knows it's easy as 1, 2, 3 to change the text, and you can manipulate the templates to fit your photo orientation, etc. As you can see from my layout following the preview, I did just that with the first template. My second photo was portrait orientation rather than landscape, so I changed it up, along with the text spaces, and was done with the entire card in less than an hour (that INCLUDES deciding what kit, elements, papers, etc. to use)! Like I said, easy, easy. Head on over to Stuff to Scrap to get these templates, and while you're there, enjoy 40% off your purchases over the weekend in honor of Digital Scrapbooking Day!


This is the very first card I ever created. THAT'S how easy the templates are! This is my daughter, Sara, and grandbaby, Brae, last winter in the snow. You'll probably be seeing a few of these photos in my layouts this winter because I don't have many winter photos, and of the ones I do, these are the best! I love the photo of Brae with snow on her eyelashes, even though her lips are blue she's so cold LOL.



For this card I used A Winter Frost collab by Kathryn Estry, Spinky Dink Scraps, Kristmess Designs at Gotta Pixel.

No comments:

Post a Comment