Friday, November 4, 2011

DSD Special by Marie H Designs!

For DSD Marie H Designs has a great grab bag, 4 kits of the 4 seasons for only $4.00. It will be available in her store at Ginger Scraps beginning November 4.


OK, so I'm not real sure I'm supposed to break these out of the grab bag and show them to you, but since I have so few followers, and they're just too great to keep to myself, I'm giving you all the special treatment. (Hope Marie doesn't spank me!)





You get all 4 of these kits for only $4.00! Now hurry and get it while it's stuffed in the grab bag, because once the grab bag's opened she'll be listing each kit individually in her store.

For my layout, I combined the winter and spring kits, because I had winter photos, but I needed the pink from the spring kit to match the photos. And it combined together wonderfully!


No comments:

Post a Comment