Monday, August 22, 2011

Remember When

I have to tell you, when I saw the title, not necessarily the kit, I knew I wanted to to scrap one of my older photos that we've recently dug up of my father and uncle, but then when I saw the kit, and the colors, I found it to be a challenge, but then I had a great time scrapping it! It's nice to find a kit that's full of pinks and flowers and then find you can still create a masculine layout with it. MDK Scraps has always been one of my favorite designers because her kits do have versatility, because she includes oh so much goodness in them! So without further ado, I introduce to you Remember When ...



And my layout of my dad and uncle:



And finally, I'm giving you the cluster frame as a freebie!

Head on over to Stuff to Scrap now and grab this kit before Wednesday for only $2.00!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete