Thursday, November 25, 2010

Moments by mdkScraps

OK, so the next CT I just came on is for mdkScraps. Michele designs super fun kits - with lots and lots of great papers and elements. Check out her new kit being released tomorrow, Moments, which you can get for $1.50 through Monday. She is having a big Thanksgiving sale for Black Friday/Thanksgiving, where here entire store is 50% off. Trust me, you will want her kits. There's some previous posts of mine where I've posted layouts using some of her other kits, my most favorite has to be Whoo Loves Me, but I had a lot of fun with Moments, too, check out my layouts immediately following the preview, and then tomorrow head on over to Enchanted Studio Scraps and grab this kit, along with some of Michele's other kits, at a bargain!!




No comments:

Post a Comment