Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Beep Da Beep Robotics by Psychozoe Designs

Psychozoe Designs has this absolutely precious kit, Beep Da Beep, with matching cardstock, alpha and a must have add on, that is perfect for scrapping photos of those favorite Lego builders of yours and great for robotics, too! Lots of boys and girls colors.




I have many Lego photos that I want to eventually scrap using this kit and add-on, but I can't find them in the 5,000+ photos of Hunter (is that too many or not enough for 3 years??) Seems like I've slacked off of the photo taking in the last 6 months or so, but he he actually runs as soon as he sees the camera come out, little stinker.  So, I used just a random photo of his cute self, which I thought would  be perfect with this cute kit!


No comments:

Post a Comment