Thursday, March 22, 2012

New arrivals by Marie H Designs!

This first kit is absolutely INCREDIBLE! I love everything about it. Marie designed it to be a tribute to all the children around the world that are just so amazing. No matter what they acheive this kit is create to place them on the stand. (Image linked)



While I have 4 incredible grandchildren, as soon as I saw the kit I knew what photo I wanted to use. Brae is growing up so fast, but I don't think she'll ever outgrow always being a character!


I didn't have the opportunity to work with this next kit, but you can see for yourself just how awesome it is. That we come from an Irish Family or not we all love to celebrate St. Patrick's day. Irish in Heart was designed to capture these fun moments. (image linked)

No comments:

Post a Comment