Friday, February 24, 2012

New release day at Ginger Scraps!

Great stuff in this week's Fresh Baked! For my two kits I got to play with Pretend Play: Little Explorer by Jen Yurko and In the Groove by Twin Mom Scraps.

First up is Jen Yurko's Pretend Play: Little Explorer. How excitingly colorful and such unique elements, including a pack of chipboard elements the include everything you need for your little outdoor explorer layouts. The chipboard elements are included in the kit, but you also purchase them individually, as shown below, and the kit is also available split up with the elements and papers sold separately, if you prefer. (Each preview should be linked up to the store for you!)





I had a fabulous time playing with this kit, and scrapped some photos of my little man exploring his own front yard.


Next up, I used In the Groove by Twin Mom Scraps, which was perfect for photos of my pre-teen granddaughter, whose style now is so "Sixtyish", with the peace signs and hippy clothes. (Preview linked to kit in store!)



No comments:

Post a Comment