Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ginger Scraps layouts

I have just been so busy as a guest designer at Ginger Scraps and starting my other new CT's that I've fallen a little behind on my postings. Hopefully I'll get all the ones I've missed, and please excuse if I've duplicated any.

First up is a fantastic kit by guest designer LDrag Designs. It is full of awesome colors, with really bright red, doodly flowers and rich textures, poppy flowers and a unique design!


Here's a layout with Enjoy Life and my little Miss Priss ... isn't she just adorable!?


Next up is this fantastically shabby-feeling I Love You Stinky Face by Psychozoe Designs. I love you stinky face is a story of a mom who loves her child no matter what. This kit is perfect for babies, kids, older kids, and pets. It has boy and girl colors combined with gray and black.


As soon as I saw this kit, and heard the name, I thought of a recent photo I took of Hunter playing with the puppy from next door. He had such a great time, but definitely had a puppy-breath face afterwards!



And finally is an adorable mini kit by Blue Heart Scraps named My Love. With great colors, beautiful flowers, some neat flourishes, and more, this kit is perfect for just about any theme.


Of course this kit was perfect for a wedding layout, since my dress is blue. Looking back I found that I've only scrapped two layouts of my wedding, which was in 2002 - 10 years ago, so that's how hard it is to find the right kit.



No comments:

Post a Comment