Sunday, February 26, 2012

Boyz Only by LDrag Designs

I am so glad I was introduced to this designer this month while guesting for Ginger Scraps, I absolutely adore her style, as you could probably tell since I chose three of her kits to work with.

This kit, or you could also get the Graffiti, Word Art and Clusters individually or as a collection with the kit, is stuffed with starts, arrows, grunge, and tons of other manly stuff - for your boys small to big, it fits them all - to make exciting layouts!


I chose to scrap a layout of my stepson, a very recent picture, taken right before he went to take the written test for the police department. We are very excited about his chosen employment path, as he we trying to decide between this and joining the military!


No comments:

Post a Comment