Friday, December 2, 2011

December's Ginger Scraps' Who-Village Buffet

The GingerScraps Buffet is an All You Can Eat .... or rather Scrap, lol, Buffet. Each month the amazing GingerBread Ladies will be given a color palette and theme, And they will create delicious goodies for you. Then you can mix and match, 'till your hearts content! Think of it like a way to totally customize a Mega Collab, "eat" as little or as much as you would like, after all..... you can indulge all day long and it never counts towards your calories for the day. hehe Every piece in the Buffet is only $2.00 each!! Yep- you heard me, you can get every delectable piece of this Mix and Match Mega Buffet for only $2.00 each! But if you hurry, you can get each piece for only $1.00, that's 50% off!

This month Sugar Pie Scraps and Marie H Designs has created the cutest additions to the Buffet, Who-Village, that mixed so nicely together, as you'll see in my layout of my darling Granddaughter below.





Check out all of the Buffet pieces here: http://store.gingerscraps.net/Who-Village/



I also used one of Marie's templates, Templates Passion 3. I just can't get enough of her templates - and you're (and me!) in for a real treat, because she's got more templates coming out by the bucket loads!! Check out the rest of the templates included in the template pack I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment