Sunday, October 23, 2011

Monster Mash

Digilicious definitely gets the cuteness award with this one - while this one is perfect for all the everyday layouts of the little "monsters" in your life, it also has specificity to little kids dealing with monsters. As always, you can purchase each item in the collection individually, or get the bundle and save!! Image is linked to her store:


Now, for my layout. I have to admit I am a little reluctant putting it "out there". While my daughter says "oh, Mom, it's wonderful," (of course she would, I was feeding her that night LOL) I'm not happy with it at all. I worked all day yesterday on it, re-doing the clustering and moving things about, but there's just so much in the kit that I just HAD to use (i.e. couldn't choose from LOL)! Anyway, here's two of my little monsters, Hunter and Brae, who I immediately thought of when I saw this kit because of the way they act when they're together. They love playing together, but they just don't love playing NICE together LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment