Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Shutterbug collection and May Plum Pickens Templates

I so wish I could get a larger preview of the Shutterbug collection by Digilicious Designs, at Digital Scrapbook Studio, but for some reason the previews won't enlarge for me (when I click on them in the store it acts like it's going to open it up, but it just sits there forever and drives me insane - patience not my thing unfortunately). But it's absolutely a wonderful collection full of great stuff for all kinds of photos! The cut-out alpha is by far my absolute favorite now! And when you combine it with the great May Plum Pickens Templates by Jumbbumble Designs, at Polka Dot Plum, you can't go wrong! See my layouts below.

In addition to these, Jumbbumble has TONS of great templates in her store now.

This first layout is one I did for the final ADSR Challenge. I had a lot of fun doing the challenges, but some of them really were a lot tougher than I assumed they would be. I'm not much for recipe challenges, I just hate to be limited with what I can use, but the challenges really made me come out of my comfort zone ... which is a good thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment