Sunday, May 29, 2011

Great new kit AND templates!

I've combined a great new kit by Digilicious Designs with new templates by Jumbbumble Designs again, and am quite pleased with the results. If not for templates I would be in a serious scrappin' slump right now - actually I've even had a hard time with templates ... but not these templates! And, of course, Digilicious Designs has designed another perfect kit absolutely full of awesomeness!

The templates will be released June 1st at Scrapable. Jumbbumble will go exclusive at Scrapable in June, so be sure to check out her store there soon!



You can pick up this great Life is Beautiful kit, or any part of the collection, or save and buy the bundle! And here's the layouts I've done, again of my darling granddaughter Brae, using these two products:





No comments:

Post a Comment