Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunny With a Chance



Have you ever got a kit that you just knew when you saw it that you had to have it, and then when you sat down to use it you just couldn't decide what to use in it because you absolutely wanted to use every single piece of it?? Sunny With a Chance by Karyn Robinson, at Enchanted Studio Scraps, is definitely one of those kits! The elements are so fabulous, and the papers, too! As you can tell in the 2nd layout above, which is actually my first layout with this kit, I managed to use almost every element and at least each design of paper, just not all the colors of each paper, but I did try! The top background paper on the first layout above I used a swirllie brush on to create the border, and I made the diamond pieces paper strip on the second layout, but everything else is included in the kit. And if you don't know how to do these things on your own, just let me know and I'll be happy to tell you. It's so easy, and I like to create different looks with the papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment