Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hayden & Hunter at the Zoo


Took the boys to the Zoo on labor day weekend, so I finally get to use my collection of zoo stuff, as follows:

Stuff to Scrap Zippity Zoo Da collab
K-Joi Studios Zoodles collab
Stacey Towers Circle of Life
Whats All the Scrap About Rumble in the Jumble
Scraps by Andrea Zoo-tastic
Skrapper Digital Bright Minds Collection - Zoo mega kit

I was very careful to label each element/paper (layer) with the designer/title so I could show credit for each one, but when I add shadows it changes the layer names to the action title. I don't know if it's because I use pre-defined shadow actions that I purchased, because I don't remember this doing that before. I'll have to remember to add my shadows and then rename the layer before I close out the individual files, but when I use my shadows then my nudge (arrow) and auto-duplicate (cntrl-arrow) doesn't work anymore, it just moves me throughout the list of styles, so I've gotten into the habit of completely finishing my page and then adding the shadows. This is a glitch, for sure, but one I cannot find a way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment