Friday, April 30, 2010

Maxi kit and add on

So this kit and add-on by Heckenzwerge Design is great for little boys and bigger boys too! Here is a photo of my grandson Hunter (this is the grandson I have custody of at the time) with one of my favorite faces - the face that gets me every time, I cannot resist - so much so that it has its very own name ... The Hunt-Man - yeah, like a superhero. He has this way about making me get out of bed every morning with a smile, and making me enjoy the days a little better, and making me see how fantastic he is. The world is a brighter place with The Hunt-Man in it, for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky - I wanted to say thank you for the lovely comments you leave on my blog. I've been taking a look at your layouts and you are a fab scrapper! Lovely to see your blog :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete