Tuesday, October 13, 2009

OK have I mentioned lately how beautiful my "teenage" daughter is (photo-bottom). She actually PS'd the photo making it B/W and then adding slight color to her eyes and lips - creates a beautiful, subtle effect. She is taking Multi-media this semester in school and is learning everything about PS, which is great. At least they are teaching something useful in school nowadays - like who isn't going to use PS and who is going to use algebra???

I am trying to figure out how to organize my photos and scrapbook supplies in Picasa2 this fine early morning (since 3 a.m.) and realized I can select a photo and just hit "Blog This" and it comes up automatically to a post box - so I'll be posting a whole lot more photos now since it's so darn easy!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment