Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ugh ...

Last week, although jam-packed with doctor's appointments and court, was great in that we didn't have to have any visitations. Unfortunately, that resumes today. And not only does Hunter have to visit with his so-called "mother" this time, he has to meet with his supposed "father" too. I had been just dropping him off for his visits with Linz, because it drives me nuts to sit there and watch her, and she starts talking to me like we're best buds or something, but now he has the brace and I don't trust her. He's been extremely uncomfortable now, so of course he cries a lot more than usual, and his stomach has been really upset again. I don't know if it's from the stress of the brace or what, but the past two days he has actually screamed like when we first got him - definitely for not as long, but as severe. So yeah, I literally dread visitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment