Friday, July 3, 2009

Short post today ...

Spent the day "shopping" at scrapthatidea.com - they are having a special 50% off on kits for the 4th of July, so I got some that I've been eyeing for a while. I've got more kits than I will ever use, probably, but they are just so darn cute! Everyone that knows me knows how I am with this stuff, just like my "paper" scrap room, full of stuff I just couldn't resist. I wish I could do scrapping for other people, too ... I've been researching it. While downloading all my new kits today I did some more blog hopping ... found some more scrap stuff!!! Anyway, I am off to bed. I've also been trying to finish a layout for a challenge that's due tomorrow, I was almost finished today and didn't like the way it was going so I selected all and hit "delete" ... another reason why digital scrapping is so much better than paper. I am working on a "sisters" page of a picture of Sara and Ashley together. I am almost done (again) (I think LOL) (although I'm still not sure of how it's coming). I really need someone, a critic, to look at my layouts as I am working on them. Jennifer doesn't want to be bothered and Kenny doesn't really know what he's looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment